Monday, December 31, 2007

My Apologies

Hello! I'm sorry I haven't posted any new stories, I searched for my 4th grade stories (which, as far as I know, were good back then, although if I read them now I'd probably find them boring) and I couldn't find them! They were supposed to be in my parent's loft-thing, and I had my brother help me up to find them, but all I accomplished was getting myself all dusty! I'll have to look for them in the basement, but I've checked before, and I'm pretty sure they aren't there. SO, you'll have to wait until I write a new story.
Have a Happy New Year! Did you know that RIGHT NOW it's already 25 minutes into the new year in Germany?!? Pretty cool, huh?
Check my horse's blog, I have a cool slide up there. It's at http://ridingdaisy.blogspot.com
Leave a comment there, too!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

I am so excited to meet you! I love your mother's blogs and visit her daily...now I can see you take after her footsteps and have a darling blog too.

I love the newspaper pictures of your animals. You remind me a lot of my granddaughter Monica. How old are you now?

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will check out your others ones when I get back from a meeting I'm off too right now.
Wanda

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting! I will be 13 in March.
Thanks for visiting!

Wanda said...

Well, my granddaughter Monica just turned 12 in December. I'll bet you could be friends if you lived close to each other.